Samsung Galaxy M31s
Samsung has added another camera superstar to its M-series. Another bombshell and true to every penny spent on it.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Variants
Yes, before going further the phone buyer must know that this smartphone comes in two variants. When we talk about variants we mean RAM, other things remaining same.
Variant 1: 6 GB RAM and 128 GB Storage Expandable upto 512 GB
Variant 2: 8 GB RAM and 128 GB Storage Expandable upto 512 GB
Colours available in both variants: Mirage Black, Mirage Blue
Power and Processing
This workhorse comes with a Li-Po 6000 mAh battery with a 25W Fast Charging. It surely runs on Android 10 easing out with a nice processor which is Exynos 9611 (10nm) octa core processor. The eight cores are 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53.The GPU is Mali-G72 MP3.
Awesome Camera and Display
Yes, this workhorse has a great camera which is bang for your bucks. At the given price range, it is a wise decision for all your Instagram clicks, Facebook and Youtube videos. Yups, you heard that right. It is surely a Quad camera, this means:
Rear/ Back Camera: Quad Camera
- 64MP (F1.8) main camera (Samsung claims its to be an intellicam); (comes with Sony Sensor IMX682)
- 12MP (F2.2) ultra wide camera
- 5MP (F2.4) depth camera
- 5MP (F2.4) macro camera
Front Camera: Selfie Camera
The Front camera is of awesome 32Mega Pixels (F2.2)
As usual, Samsung always provides value for money when it comes to the display. Here are the specs:
- 16.4 centimeters (6.5-inch) super Amoled – Infinity-O display,
- Full High Definition with capacitive multi-touch touchscreen
- 080 x 2400 pixels resolution,
- 407 ppi pixel density and Contrast Ratio: 78960:1
- It comes with a side mounted finger-print scanner.
- Compass is inbuilt
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Phone for a heavy gamer
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- Number of SIM: Dual-SIM
- SIM size: Nano-SIM (4FF)
- SIM Slot Type: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
- Infra : 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- Wi-Fi : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80
- Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v5.0
Lets Get Physical
- A 6.5 inch phones fits properly into hand. It weighs 203 . The dimensions are 6.27 x 2.93 x 0.37 inch.
- Earjack: 3.5mm Stereo
- USB Interface: USB Type-C
- USB Version: USB 2.0 Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Virtual Proximity Sensing
- The Phone
- Travel adapter
- USB Type-C to Type-C Cable
- Ejection pin and user manual
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Version 1: 6GB RAM comes around: Rs. 19,499
Version 2 8 GB RAM comes around: Rs. 21,499
Go for this phone as it delivers its quality very close to Samsung A51 at a price very less than that. Plus a robust battery along with awesome display makes it a good candidate. For processor, it may arise a negligible amount of doubt on paper, but in real its performance is smooth and you get value for money.